This certification is a strong proof of Conarg Construct’s consistent approach to its service offering, as well as a reaffirmation of its commitment to become a benchmark for customer satisfaction and building excellence.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a strong argument for any partner who:
- is seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled;
- requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain.
The standard reinforces that Conarg Construct is a service provider:
- that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements;
- to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services;
- the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS.